Bethany

I hope you are doing well! You are a fantastic rock climber! I recently watched you on American ninja warrior USA vs The World, and although I was hoping that usa would win you did a great Job. Congrats on the win. One quick question, do you think you will do that competition again next year?

Hi Bethany,
      It’s a really fun show to be on. I’m sure lots of people cheer for the US just like you do! I will definitely do the competition again next year.

Marius

Hey Sean, my name is Marius, i live in French, and i became climbing in 1years, and my level in climbing is 7b in bloc, maybe you know that. But i don’t know why i can progress better for 7c and 8a. Can you give me a answer, an advice please.

Hi Marius,
      1 year with a level of 7b is pretty good for bouldering. If you’ve only been climbing for 1 year, you probably need to work on your technique, or the styles of climbing you are poor at.
      Cheers and good luck!

Marius

Thanks for answer me, i’d like to know if one day you will come back in France ? Can you pass me a entrainment for to be more stronger than now. For exemple your sheet of entrainment when you practise bloc et others, if you have.
        I’m 16 years old and i want to meet you.
        Can we make a Skype with me if you want.
        my phone number is 0781660154
        God buy Sean and thank you very much

Chris Welner

Hi Sean, Do you mind reaching out. I’d like to chat with you about a story for IMPACT Magazine. 403.796.6552
    Cheers
    Chris Welner

Leonardo

wHere do you train? and how it is called the place

Hi Leonardo,
      I train all over the world!
      sean

Cathy

Hi. My family and i are avid ninja warrioir watchers. Watching the usa againt the world, my children asked why there eere no canagians takkng part. Then we were surprised to learn that while you Were Representing Europe, you are in fact Canadian. WoulD loved to have seen some kind of mention of that.

Hi Cathy,
      Funny enough I mention it all the time although because it’s team Europe they prefer to air those parts. In my latest show, it did say Vancouver, Canada which is nice!
      I represent Europe because I lived in France for the better part of 5 years when this show first started. Also, there is no Canadian team, or else I’d be on that one!
      Cheers

ben

Hi sean, I was just wondering how your career began and how you started doing rock climbing. Thanks a lot!

Hi Ben,
      I started climbing with my whole family when I was just 10 years old. I started climbing with the local team, then did some competitions and fell in love with the sport.

Fran

Im a Very big fan of yours! Wish anW team usa vs the world had team canada! You are very fun to watch!!! 😀

Bethany

Glad to hear that! I really enjoyed watching you compete. If I didn’t live in the US I would cheer for EUROPE. I’m 18, and love to rock climb Unfortunately, I seldom get a chance to do it. My main sport is Cross country Running which I will be doing at college this fall. Anyway,My Dad and brothers built me a pegboard, and I can do about Half, but I can’t seem to get the hang of it, do you have any suggestions? Thank you for your time, sorry for the long comment.

Happy Climbing,
    Bethany

Dallin

I would love if you do a how to video on training with a low budget it will help me and my friends a lot

You don’t need money to train… You just need creativity. Tons of exercises you can do on the ground or with simple weights. Use a bar for upper body strength, weights for core and somewhere to hang for your arms and fingers.
      Have fun!

John

Hi sean you are a great athlete are you able to travel around the world and compete in different ninja warrior competetions? i only ask because it would be a great to see you conquer all the different ninja competetions all around the world.

I could try and compete in various Ninja Warrior competitions, but most of them you have to be invited to, which I am not.