Cole

Any tips on getting sponsored thanks

Getting sponsored is about the image everyone else sees you for, not the image you see yourself for.

Schild Andrea

Hi
    I am Flurin from switzerland, and i would like to know way do you climb. i would be happy to get an anwer of you.
    Best regards and see you soon in Meiringen at the climbing worldcup 2017
    Flurin Schild

Hi Flurin,
      I climb in Vancouver most of the time. See you in Switzerland.

Cole james

Hey sean, im a filmaker from a Company called rock monkey Outfitters. Was wondering if i could send you some merch That you could wear?

Ahmed

Hi Sean
    what is your recommendation book about climbing for me thanks.
    Cheers
    Ahmed

I actually haven’t read a lot of climbing books. You’ll have to take a leap of faith on this one.

Trace

Hello!

I was wondering if/how much you eat sugar. There are some pro climbers who don’t really eat any processed sugars (as in desert etc) and there are some who eat a ton. I didn’t where you stand on that.

Thanks so much.
    Trace

Hi Trace,
      I try to avoid processed foods overall, but if I see something I really want then I’ll probably eat it. It’s all in moderation if you can control it. There are some times that I’ll avoid all desserts completely, mostly the week leading up to a competition or something. It’s also about staying happy. Some climbers go on extreme diets but are unhappy with it so their training is affected.

Trace

Thanks so much!

Cole James

Any advice for training to climb V10? Thanks.

Well, there’s an easy way, and a more useful way. The easy way is to find a sand bagged, easy V10 that fits your style, and train those specific moves.
      The useful way would be to get physically stronger, better at climbing, do deadhangs, campusing, abs. Work on your climbing movement, and then go find a fun V10 to work. With this way, you’ll probably do many V10’s, and probably harder.

Andrea Klotzsch

do You take Supplements? could you give some recommendations for useful supplements for climbers?
    Thanks and best wishes!
    Andrea

Nope, don’t take any so can’t recommend any either!

Antoine

any flexibility routine to recommend for climbing, or after climbing workout to improve strength?

Hi Antoine,
      I’m not a huge one for flexibility but it depends on what you’re looking to improve. I do a lot of conditioning after climbing, so that would definitely improve strength.

Matteo

I just have one question:
    How to be the best climber?

Hi Matteo,
      It requires hard work and dedication.

Doug

Hi Sean, watching ninja show, wondering why it says tou are from chombrey, france ?

Because it’s TV and they say anything! I also used to live there.